Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Galaxy. ..and why I'm frustrated with google Android

I am a converted Android fan from being an itard. Since the Galaxy note 2 has led me away from the recently lackluster and non uninnovated Apple iphone I have a love hate relationship with google Android. While similar to any other relationship there is a honeymoon period. While the galaxy note 2 all in my opinion the best of both worlds and a beast of a phone, with the most impressive hardware that can be put into a phone, I have become a little dissatisfied and disappointed.

Why you ask? ???

Simple.. the same things that make google great is also the very thing that frustrates me and that apple has nailed l.. and that is phone overload... while to some this is good, but this is what is frustrating about it. The galaxy note 2 is freat and big.. but after a dropped and cracked screen it may be a little too big for one hand. While the phone eliminates the use of a tablet and a phone its still quite larger, so enter the galaxy s4! Now this is a revolution!! While the s pen was always lost and never quietly used the galaxy s4 was in my opinion a better fit and also better features because yoi dont have to pull out the s pen and also eye tracking and the camera was better than the note 2!! Enter nexus.. while this is one of the cleanest andriod experience it is only available on the nexus.. nkw im starting to get frustrated with google... but low and behold the solution to my frustration, enter the galaxy s4 with a nexus like experience. . Finally what I needed, the problem is I am not forking about 6 bills for it. Reenter frustration.

After I becone content of my s4 samsung then Introduces the s4 active,  a varient of the s4 that is life and waterproof. You can watch moving froma submerged phone in a water tank!!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!! I NEED THAT!! IF I CANT WATCH YOUTUBE FROM A WATER TANK I DONT FEEL LIKE WATCHING IT!!!! 

Then enter the Motox... I can live without a  submerged youtube experience and casting it to my tv via chromecast for heck of it and maybe not the big screen (lets not drag the mega into it) of the note2 with is a better viewing experience and split screen experience but now the motox feature of "okay google now". If you do t know what this is, the mic on the phone is always on so yiu dont need to activate the phone you simply say he phrase and google now conpletes the tasks. Reminders, calls, text etc are all part of the google now experience which is exclusively to the motox.

Why cant google give you one phone to rule them all. Enter the iphone, though lacking innovation and clear catching up to google, you don't have the user experience of andriod but you dont have the frustration of andriod either.

No comments:

Post a Comment