Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TECHNOLOGY - MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF MOTO X

This is my initial Blog Post to the world!!! and the subject is the Moto X

As I was in the att store yesterday I interacted with the phone and I was impressed.  Now before I start getting into the phone I just wanted to say thisbefore hand.  I am currently an andriod user and a google glass owner who is shopping for a phone for my wife.  Now that is or of the way you can see where I'm coming from on some of my points. 

I think hardware is very important but now a days every phone being introduced they pretty much has the same hardware and all specs. . Or so I thought. . After looking at and trying to be sold another product by a bias seller from Samsung,  I discovered that the phone has only a dual core processor?  Initially I thought this would make the performance slower because the galaxy S4 and note 2 have quad and octo core processors and in combination with the mediocre camera and a 720 mega pixel screen. .I pretty much wrote if off before Ieven tried it. ..

Now with that or if the way we can get into the good stuff! !

I think the phone is amazing and this is why Google bought Motorola.  At the time people where curious and dumbfounded on why this occurred be now it makes perfect sense.  I like Google products and my complaint is always the same... they are cheaply made and the iphone,  although is currently slacking,  is a overall better, nicer and fancier product. my experience with the nexus haven't to be sent back multiple times due to the tablet connectors gaming apart and not being tough enough for everyday use. 

Here comes Motorola. Now I thing the phone design and manufacture is now solid as the phone doesn't look cheaply made and looks low something to spend some money in.  The fact that the phone comes in multiple cokors means that it is customizable,  and andriod is big on customization but the most interesting thing and the rain you even consider this phone is the okay google now feature.

This feature is always in and listens to you all the time.  With a feature similar to google glass,  this makes the true Google experience. Okay Google now let's the user dictate commands without paying a button like ssiri and also workout tilting or touching anything. 
I believe this is revolutionary to the smart phone.

Even with the downside of the processor and the screen,  if I never pointed it out to you you would never have noticed.  I think the Moro x brings a new exclusiveness to the smart phone that users will use every day.  And that bit even going into all the other simple motion features within the phone. ..u will leave that up to another post 

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment