Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jay-Z and Apple... Cut from the similar cloth

Thanks for Reading and opening up this blog page! I have incorporated some of the comments left by you guys.. so i will tighten up some of the screws and be more focused!!!!

So as the title reads.. I am a huge music fan and also a DJ. I recently got into  debate with my brother about the relevancy of hip hop and as we all are, debating, speculating and commenting on Apple and the new iPhone..

Some will not agree and tell me Im crazy, outrageous, and every other word in the book.... But lets hold on here. Don't be a blind fan, be a smart fan....

My views on the hip hop artist is that he is over the hill and his material is not very relevant and great, as compared to his previous releases. I have not only heard the same material from him, what was released currently isnt even worth me downloading it free LEAGALLY from the google play store. Dont get me wrong, he is brilliant to offer it free and I love the gadgets and commercials but lets be real.... rank this album againt his career work and give me the truth... i dont even know 1 song off that album other than the one on the radio and compared to his work, i give it his 5th best album because i didnt even bother to listen to it and also the other ones were soo bad i cant see him doing worse than Kingdom Come and American Gangster... Again just my opinion..

Now lets get to Apple.... With the new iPhone to be released on Friday and the keynote speeches in the books I believe Apple is in a similar situation. Little brother Android is stepping up and taking the light that was once dominated by Apple and making it their own. This is my opinion however, Apple hasnt really got a new design since the last Steve Jobs Phone, the iPhone 4S, and this is its new layout, skin and identity. This is the first time I can say this is not a Steve Jobs phone but a new phone which will display the new direction of Apple. With the expectations and excitement we will see if the future of the iPhone will be revolutionary like history has shown or will the iPhone follow the path of the current hip hop artist and be excited for the release, but generally quickly become irrelavant similar to the iPhone 5. However the 5S is a whole different story..

Thanks Guys!!!!

#apple #iphone5 #charlieseanez #charlieschecklist #charliestechlist #seanez #charliestechlist

No comments:

Post a Comment